Basic Information and Services
Founders Pavilion furnishes each resident and/or designated Representative at the time of admission, a written copy of the following information, listing services provided:
The Daily Rate (Click here for a current schedule of charges)
- Board, including: therapeutic or modified diets, as prescribed by a physician
- Lodging in a clean, healthful, sheltered, properly equipped environment
- Skilled nursing care
- The use of all equipment, medical supplies and modalities, notwithstanding the quantity usually used in the everyday care of nursing home residents
- Clean bed linen as required.
- Hospital gowns or pajamas unless the resident, family or sponsor elects to furnish them and provide laundry services for these and other washable personal clothing items.
- General household medicine cabinet supplies, including but not limited to, nonprescription medications, materials for routine skin care, oral hygiene, care of hair, and so forth, except when specific items are preferred by a specific resident.
Assistance and/or supervision, when required, with activities of daily living.
Services in the daily performance of their assigned duties by nursing home staff concerned with resident care.
- Activities program including, but not limited to, a planned schedule of recreational, motivational, and social activities with provision of necessary materials and supplies.
- Social Workers on site if needed.
- Rehabilitation therapies, as prescribed by a physician, administered by or under the direct supervision of a physical and/or an occupational therapist
- Speech pathology and audiology services, as prescribed by a physician, administered by a speech pathologist and/or audiologist.
- Dental services administered by or under the personal or general supervision of a licensed dentist.